In the Broken Shore, you gain an ability to build a fort. And among other buildings, you can build the Mage Tower that will give you a bunch of useful bonuses and an opportunity to participate in the special event, and if you can win, you will be rewarded with a great looking weapon. But aware these Challenges are extremely hard in the current gear, so you need to be prepared to hundreds of tries.
Mage tower buffs
Once you build the Mage Tower you will get a Fel Treasures buff, which adds the next benefits on the broken shore:
- Portals to the Suramar, Val’sharah, Highmountain, Stormheim, and Azsuna. You can use them as portals in Dalanar.
- Veiled Wyrmtongue Caches will spawn on the Broken Shore, and they contain Legionfall War supplies and Nethershards.
- Artifact Challenges will open, and allow to any player to participate in a solo event which unlocks new Artifact Weapon appearance.
This is very difficult challenges, so don’t be upset if you failed. There were not tests in PTR thus it may have a lot of bugs, so just wait till Tomb of Sargeras open, gear up and then smash these challenges! There are 7 various challenges:
Closing the eye
Closing the eye – a challenge for Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Havoc Demon Hunter, Frost Death Knight, and Arms Warrior.
- Survival Hunter – Tips by TemporalAnomaly
- Subtlety Rogue – Tips by MarcusSaast
- Havoc Demon Hunter – Tips by Allancy
- Frost Death Knight – Tips by xRegalx
- Arms Warrior – Tips by Murray94
An Impossible Foe
An Impossible Foe – a challenge for Feral Druids, Outlaw Rogues, Unholy Death Knights, Fury Warriors, Fire mages, and Elemental Shaman.
- Feral Druids – Tips by Furx
- Outlaw Rogues – Tips by Amorfirion
- Unholy Death Knights – Tips by Mokyran
- Fury Warriors – Tips Awesome2daMax
- Fire mages – Tips by Lyndissia
- Elemental Shaman – Tips by zerogoose
The God-Queen’s Fury
The God-Queen’s Fury – a challenge for Arcane Mage, Assassination Rogue, Retribution Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Demonology Warlock.
- Arcane Mage – Tips by Loare
- Assassination Rogue – Tips by Keasheo
- Retribution Paladin – Tips by Exavier
- Enhancement Shaman – Tips by Anagamar
- Demonology Warlock – Tips by RojectSixam
Feltotem’s Fall – a challenge for Discipline Priest, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Destruction Warlock.
- Discipline Priest – Tips by Aralia
- Windwalker Monk – Tips by yinichi
- Beast Mastery Hunter – Tips by P0wersurge
- Destruction Warlock – Tips by Earthsense
The Highlord’s Return
The Highlord’s Return – a challenge for Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior.
- Blood Death Knight – Tips by Unholyqt
- Vengeance Demon Hunter – Tips by MeltCatArmy
- Guardian Druid – Tips by Squishei
- Brewmaster Monk – Tips by Calligraphy
- Protection Paladin – Tips by MysteryBOX
- Protection Warrior – Tips by Moetwarr
End of the Risen Threat
End of the Risen Threat – a challenge for Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman.
- Holy Priest – Tips by Lionhaertex
- Holy Paladin – Tips by Warria
- Mistweaver Monk – Tips by –
- Restoration Druid – Tips by Faell
- Restoration Shaman – Tips by Anganamar
Thwarting the Twins
Thwarting the Twins – a challenge for Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, Marksmanship Hunter, Balance Druid, Frost Mage.
- Shadow Priest – Tips by Doggyplumm
- Affliction Warlock – Tips by datasnuten
- Marksmanship Hunter – Tips by Slugss
- Balance Druid – Tips by Mctiggs
- Frost Mage – Tips by Kartarius
This time buff – Knowledgeable
Mage tower as any other building on the Broken Shore can apply one of the four random buffs. Each time the tower is destroyed the game randomly pick one of the four buffs that will be active.
- Knowledgeable – You have a chance that you receive extra Artifact power token from Dungeons and Raids.
- Power Overwhelming – Change to get additional Artifact power token from World quests.
- Reputable – Increase reputation gains of Armies of Legionfall.
- Light as a Feather – Every time you mount on a mount you’ll get an water walking ability.
Other posts about World of Warcraft: Legion