Future of the World of Warcraft
Recently at BlizzCon 2016 Blizzard announced their plans for the Future of World of Warcraft. And the most important announce – Patch 7.2.
Review of the “small” patch 7.1.5
Also they announced 7.1.5 in brief:
- First “little“ update in Legion
- Timewalk dungeons of Pandaria will be added
- Brawler’s Guild will be reworked. That means NEW (clearly new, not adjusted old) bosses, some new Challenge in forme of Rumbles (Randomly at arena will spawn a boss that is “raid” level, and all spectators will be pulled into arena to fight with him), and new Brawlers Golds to acquire “communal benefits for fellow Brawlers”
- Micro Holidays – short events without any rewards and achievements. They will be made only to make this world looking Alive. And of course for fun, how about a Guardian Day where you can try yourself in the role of the Guardian of Stormwind
- Blade’s Edge Arena Update – One of the oldest PvP arenas has been remade, what do you think about it?
- Class Updates – Blizzard collected enough information about classes in World of Warcraft and will balance them once again. Also they try align secondary stats to make sure that gasps between best and worst are not large enough to distort gameplay
Aaaand that all for patch 7.1.5, let go right to Patch 7.2 with new cool stuff like Mounts, Raid, and ability to Fly in the Legion.
Main hero of todays article – Patch 7.2
Class Mounts in Legion
At Blizzcon 2016 was announced one thing that was waited by all World of Warcraft players – Ability fo Fly in Legion. And on what you will fly in such horrible days of Legion invasion? you have a plenty of good old mounts, but they all are boring. So Developers decided to add some new Class oriented Mounts as a Reward for another chapter of your Class Hall Company! Lets look closer at them.
Fell infused dead dragon that’s look gorgeus.
Well, that was predictable. But it look awesome still. Riding on Bat into a battle, what can be better?
Wolf wyvern? wolferyn? At any case it look good and fit perfectly in Hunters Spirit.
Well, there is a disappointment. Just a flying disc like Maligos mages have. Well it is better than nothing.
Jade tiger, look awesome but they do not show his Flight form. If it will just “run” on air then monks start to whine probably.
Aaaanother holy horse. Meh…
Something new! Lion-owl with wings, at least it looks differently.
A bad-ass crow, looks great.
in my opinion – best class mount that was announced. It so perfectly fit to a shaman class!
Aaaanother Unholy horse. Meh x2…
Good looking protodrake, but we already have Galakras – Last Brood of Galakrond, that look similar.
A giant Owl, but i suppose that is a nightelf model and other race will have their own flipght form.
Artifact in 7.2
Artifacts story will continue with your order hall story, Blizzard will add a new traits, and gold one too! Also previous trairs thaw was 3/3 now can be upgraded to 4/4.
In 7.2 for each class will be added some Order quest that will challenge your skill at certain specalization. Just like Warlocks and their green fire. If you will be able to complete this quest then you will be rewarded by a Special Artifact appearance, and every one that will see that appearance will know that you are skilled player that know your class perfectly!
Some examples of Master Appearances:
Havoc Demon Hunter
Read my other World of Warcraft news: