Many were waiting for this and finally, their expectations were justified! Meet Destiny 2 on a PC and not just on a PC and it comes out on the platform of Blizzard.app. Destiny 2 is very popular at Blizzard and it was the main reason why they agreed to contribute to the speedy release of this, no doubt, wonderful game. With the help of Blizzard Destiny 2 will be able to join their global network, which will allow Bungle to concentrate all efforts and resources on the development of the game itself. Destiny 2 supports full synchronization with all social applications of Blizzard.
Destiny 2 on Blizzard.app
The company Blizzard has a stable network infrastructure, and that’s why they were chosen. If it were Blizzard won’t helped then Bungle would have to develop its own network client for the release of this wonderful franchise on a PC. But this does not mean that in the near future on the platform Blizzard will start to appear new games. The company has no short-term or long-term plans to support third-party games on this platform.
Players will enjoy the exciting gameplay, the new “Play with the Guide” mode, four different planets with completely different landscapes that can be traveled. It does not matter whether you played in the first part, anyone can find a job for their liking. The story campaign can be performed both with friends and alone, and with the help of “Play with the Guide” it will be easier for players to go through complex tasks while teaming up.
The release of the Destiny 2 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will be held in September this year. For the PS4 console, temporary exclusive content will also be available.
Available information about Destiny 2
Very soon MMOFPS Destiny 2 comes out and it is known that at least two additions are planned for the game. Now, thanks to the arts posted on the game page in the Xbox store, players who are familiar with the storyline of the game learned that they can be devoted to two important characters of the universe – Osiris, and Rasputin.
- Banner Osiris – black eye on the yellow cloth is a symbol of a mysterious character who conducts a multiplayer tournament Trials of Osiris. In addition, he is a powerful Warlock who lives on Mercury. And although he never appeared himself in the game, but there are a lot of details about him.
- The second symbol belongs to Rasputin. Rasputin is one of the Warmind AI that was designed to protect humanity and Earth from the forces of darkness. Several missions were dedicated to him during the storyline of the original game, and there were scattered clues that defensive AI had become something different.
Thanks to the leak to the network of a short FAQ for the directors of the GameStop stores, we have new information about MMOFPS Destiny 2. If this document is real, we are waiting for a lot of new details, but since no one can guarantee the truthfulness of the information, we ask to view the information below as “rumors”. New information from the document:
- Pre-order Destiny 2 will open up early access to the open game test, which will be available to all and will run on all platforms. For the GameStop network, there will be a separate gift: everyone who pre-ordered the Limited Edition will receive a unique figure.
- Destiny 2 will be a completely separate game and will not require players to have an original game or any other content, knowledge of the plot and the ability to play in Destiny. Perhaps this means that according to the plot of the sequel we will be told about the events of the first game.
- In Destiny 2, you can transfer characters from Destiny that reached level 20 and have completed mission Black Garden. Only the appearance settings of the character will be transferred, the other: currency, equipment, achievement, progress, will not be transferred – they will remain available in Destiny 1. Additionally, developers plan to add the insignia for the veterans of the original game to honor their achievements.
- The season pass will include two large additions, the first will be available in winter 2017, the second – in the spring of 2018. Both additions will add to the game new story assignments, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, as well as a large number of new weapons, armor, and equipment.
Other Blizzard related news you can find here: